The A16x16 from Apogee is a sixteen channel analog input and sixteen channel analog output module for the Symphony I/O. The module occupies one of the two slots available on the chassis. Additionally, two channel coaxial S/PDIF input and output is also provided.
Refined and updated circuitry with fewer, more advanced components allows for a shorter audio path, resulting in more recording clarity and transparency and a more efficient power distribution. The module features enhanced C777 clocking performance and lower converter latency.
The analog inputs and outputs require optional breakout cables, available in various configurations to suit individual requirements.
- Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog module for the Symphony I/O system
- Sixteen channels of balanced analog input and sixteen channels of balanced analog output
- Two channels of coaxial S/PDIF input and output
- Ultra low latency conversion
- Entire audio path is DC coupled, resulting in ultra flat frequency response and extremely low phase error