The 80 LED Hybrid Ringlight and Flash from Dot Line is a very versatile light that can be used for shooting both photos and videos with ease. With the same unit attached to the camera, you can capture videos with a constant light source for up to 1.5 hours, or use it as an LED flash unit for still photography. It uses a set of four "AA" alkaline or NiMH batteries (not included) and provides enough light for a guide number of 33' (ISO 100/ft) and a 4.0' effective range.
The RLF80 changes from flash to a constant-on light with the flip of a switch on the back of the unit, and both can have their intensities adjusted as well. The included mounting rings make the ringlight compatible with 52 - 77 mm lens filter threads.
- The 80 LEDs in the ringlight can be switched from constant-on for shooting video, or a flash mode for shooting still photography. You'll get two different lights in the same device without having to swap them out during a shoot
- With its guide number of 33' (ISO 100/ft) the ringlight also has an effective range of up to 4.0' with an adjustable light intensity
- At 5600 K the ringlight provides one of the most common color temperatures in the business, and though it contains all of the colors in the visible light spectrum, it is balanced for daylight shooting and leans toward the blue end of it
- Powering the ringlight is easy with 4x "AA" alkaline or NiMH batteries. A fresh batch will provide up to 1.5 hours of constant streaming light
- The ringlight works with a wide variety of lens sizes and types, with mounting ring sizes of 52, 55, 58, 62, 67, 72, and 77 mm in diameter