The blackhawk Privateer Backpack with 17" Laptop Pocket from OGIO is a reasonably priced pack with more than enough space for your basics and even has room for some extras that will make your travels more comfortable. The bag is made from a combination of dobby (woven) nylon and polyester and complemented by a lined interior. The separate zippered laptop compartment, located in the rear of pack, is well-padded to provide excellent protection in case of bumps and incidental contact.
The pack's main zippered compartment is spacious and provides ample room for the files, documents and other collateral material you need on a daily basis. Storage doesn't stop there. Two additional zippered side storage pockets are provided for quick access items negating the need to remove the pack. Use these pockets for your MP3 player and phones. The front has a very convenient zippered organizer pocket that contains an additional smaller zippered pocket large enough to house a DVD. There's also a slash pocket for a spiral book. This pocket also has room for your pens. A handy key ring is also located inside. The very top of the pack contains a clever valuables pocket for your sunglasses or other such item. Two additional side pockets are large enough for water bottles.
Carrying the Privateer is made easy by its well-padded back panel and wide, adjustable shoulder straps that are also padded. A sternum strap keeps the bag balanced while you're on the go. At only 1.8 lb, this is a lightweight pack, usable by students or business people and backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Top zippered valuables pouch
- Dual digital side accessory pockets for MP3 player, phones
- Front organization panel with extra accessory pockets and key ring
- Dual side beverage/accessory holsters
- Wide, padded shoulder straps with adjustable sternum strap
- Padded back panel
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 39.0" (99.1 cm)