The black with white grid pattern Convoy Backpack from OGIO is a reasonably priced way to store and transport your 17" computer and accessories. At only 2.0 lb, this pack has room for extras such as a small spiral notepad, pens, keys and a handy water bottle holder on the side.
The laptop compartment is well-padded and situated towards the rear of pack for extra protection. The two front zippered pockets are piggybacked with one being larger than the other. The larger one is your organizer panel that includes pen slots, slash pocket for note pad and handy key ring. The smaller pocket is sized to hold your smartphone and point/shoot camera in separate open pockets. A fleece-lined valuables pocket is provided on top for your eye or sunglasses-or anything you need well protected.
The Convoy is made from a healthy combination of 420D dobby (woven) nylon, 900D, 600D and 300D polyester. It's carried by its dual density foam shoulder straps that are supported by a snap coupled sternum strap. A sternum strap helps maintain stability and prevents the pack from shifting around while you're walking. For even more comfort, the back panel is made with breathable mesh-a real plus if you're going to be wearing the pack for long periods of time.
OGIO incorporates its exclusive iFOM panels that help cushion the contents of the pack and also add strength and rigidity to the pack by bolstering the exterior frame. With its relatively small footprint, the Convoy offers good laptop storage capacity, durable padding and ease of use. It's also priced right for anyone who doesn't want to carry a ton of gear but needs a lightweight pack that is organized and well-made. It's backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Padded interior laptop compartment
- Media and valuables pouches
- Utility pockets and internal compartments
- iFOM Technology - Integrated foam protection system
- Organization panel and accessory pockets
- Padded dual density foam shoulder straps with Soft Neck seams
- Comfort back panel with breathable mesh
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 38.0" (96.5 cm)