The black tech Phantom Wheeled Backpack from OGIO contains features not found in other similarly priced rolling backpacks. Aside from its capacity to hold your 17" laptop in an anti-scratch pocket, it takes into consideration that since this bag is made for travel, you might, occasionally, become thirsty. To that end, it contains a unique zippered insulated cooler pocket that will keep a few cans of your favorite beverage fresh. In addition, the dual side water bottle holders will provide you with a quick pick-me-up while you're on the move.
Since this is a rolling backpack, the wheels are a main focal point. The nylon/polyester Phantom has two strong, off road wheels complemented by a telescoping pull handle. For the inveterate traveler, a rolling backpack can only be an advantage-particularly when you're trying to navigate through large crowds, up ramps or have a heavy load.
As mentioned, your laptop is held in its own padded zippered compartment that is designed to be kind to the fine finish of its casing and screen. Additional material is packed into the Phantom's rather large main zippered storage compartment. For smaller stuff, three different sized front zippered compartments are sized to hold collateral material and accessories. The smallest of these zippered compartments contains a handy organizer compartment complete with a smaller zippered stash pocket large enough for DVD. The rest of the compartment holds pens as well as your smartphone and digital point/shoot camera-each in their own slash pockets. The top features a small zippered valuables pocket specifically included to keep your sun or eyeglasses safe.
In addition to the Phantom's wheels, it contains padded, adjustable shoulder straps and a top grab handle that comes in handy when you're unloading the pack from your car. Two snap coupled straps in the front are provided for additional closure and can also act as compression straps when the bag is not loaded to capacity. The Phantom, given all it offers is a serious contender in its category when you're looking for a reasonably lightweight (6.0 lb) rolling backpack. It's backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Padded interior laptop compartment with anti-scratch liner
- Heavy-duty wheel chassis with off road wheels
- Media and valuables pouch for breakables such as eyeglasses
- Organization panel with zippered stash pocket for DVD; phone, point/shoot pocket, pens slots
- Easy access front accessory pocket
- Telescoping pull handle
- Dual side mesh beverage/accessory holsters
- Insulated cooler pocket on side of bag
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 40.0" (101.6 cm)