The black Consul Messenger Bag from OGIO is a vertically designed shoulder bag with plenty of space for your 13" laptop and iPad, tablet or eReader. The main compartment is separated by a divider that isolates both your laptop and iPad thereby preventing them from bumping into each other.
The front of the bag has a zippered organizer panel for your pens and DVD that is held in its own zippered stash pocket. The rear of the bag has a handy magazine slash pocket. The bag has enough space for the computer basics and a few extras. The vertical design helps the bag maintain a slim profile to make it easy when you're walking through crowds.
The bag is made from a combination of ballistic and traditional polyester. In addition, OGIO uses their exclusive iFOM panels to bolster the overall strength of bag. The extra cushioning helps protects the delicate nature of the computers nested inside. The base of the bag has been reinforced to be abrasion-resistant and extra durable.
Carrying the Consul is done using its fully adjustable seat belt weave shoulder strap. The material used in the strap gives it extra strength. At only 1.6 lb, this is a strong, lightweight shoulder bag that's an excellent choice for anyone who travels with a minimum of computer gear and doesn't need the bells and whistles more expensive messenger bags offer. The Consul is backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Interior padded main compartment fits most 13" laptops
- iFOM (Integrated Foam Technology) foam panels keep your electronics and other valuables protected
- Padded iPad/tablet/e-reader sleeve
- Fully adjustable seat belt weave shoulder strap
- Magazine sleeve/rear stash compartment
- Zippered folder divider pocket
- Sure grip zipper pulls for easy access to all compartments
- Organizer panel with zippered stash pocket
- Abrasion-resistant base for extra durability
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 28.25" (71.8 cm)