The covert black Vamp Medium Messenger Shoulder Bag with 16" Laptop Pocket from OGIO is slightly larger than the Vamp Small version. With a minimum of bells and whistles, this bag has the capacity to not only hold your 16" laptop but your iPad or tablet as well-both nested in their own padded pockets. In addition, its front organizer panel, hidden beneath the long dual buckled front flap, has room for your phone, small note pad and even a DVD.
This bag is made from a combination of 1680D, 450D and 600D polyester as well as 400D nylon twill all of which add up to a bag that, as mentioned, weights a mere 1.3 lb-certainly a bag built for someone who needs a lightweight, no bulk bag. The bag comes with some bonuses such as the rear slash magazine pocket that will come in handy during your daily commute. The inside has a divider panel with additional organization pockets for your mouse or digital camera.
The dual side water bottle holders give you even more thirst quenching capability than the Vault Small and, like it's smaller brother, will help when you're trying to catch the 5:15pm home and don't have time to stop at a kiosk for a beverage. This is an affordable shoulder bag with an adjustable shoulder strap that will get you from A to B with the computer tools you need for school or business. It's backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Separate padded iPad/tablet/eReader pocket
- Padded mouse/digital camera pocket
- Zippered pocket on outside of front flap
- Front organizer panel with two zippered stash pockets
- Dual side beverage holders
- Buckle secure front flap closure
- Rear magazine sleeve
- Interior divider with organizer panels
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 33.0" (83.8 cm)