The covert black Vamp Small Messenger Shoulder Bag with 16" Laptop Pocket from OGIO is slightly smaller than the Vamp Medium version. Even so, it remains a viable choice when it comes to a bag that will hold its own in capacity.
With a minimum of bells and whistles, this bag has the capacity to not only hold your 16" laptop but your iPad or tablet as well-both nested in their own padded pockets. In addition, its front organizer panel, hidden beneath the long buckled front flap, has room for your phone, small note pad and even a DVD.
This bag is made from a combination of 1680D, 450D and 600D polyester as well as 400D nylon twill all of which add up to a bag that, as mentioned, weights a mere 1.0 lb-certainly a bag built for someone who needs a lightweight, no bulk bag. The bag comes with some bonuses such as the rear slash magazine pocket that will come in handy during your daily commute. The inside has a divider panel with additional organization pockets for your mouse or digital camera.
The side water bottle holder gives you thirst quenching capability when you're trying to catch the 5:15pm home and don't have time to stop at a kiosk for a beverage. This is an affordable shoulder bag with an adjustable shoulder strap that will get you from A to B with the computer tools you need for school or business. It's backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Separate padded iPad/tablet/eReader pocket
- Padded mouse/digital camera pocket
- Zippered pocket on outside of front flap
- Front organizer panel with two zippered stash pockets
- Side beverage holder
- Buckle secure front flap closure
- Rear magazine sleeve
- Interior divider with organizer panels
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 31.5" (80.0 cm)