The black Intern Messenger Shoulder Bag from OGIO is a complete system bag for carrying around your computer. It's rated to hold your 15" laptop in its own padded compartment. For supporting peripherals, there's a front zippered pocket for your mouse, DVD and smartphone. There's even a separate power cord pocket inside the bag.
Just in front of the laptop compartment is another zippered area for files, documents, binders or collateral material. This keeps your laptop separated from everything else and prevents it from becoming scratched. The side of the bag has been designed with a stretch water bottle holder to keep you hydrated while you're on the move from one venue to another.
The Intern is carried by its cushioned, adjustable shoulder strap or its convenient top grab handle. The rear of the Intern contains a clever luggage strap that allows you to attach the bag to an optional rolling cart. If you're traveling with more than one bag or a heavy piece of luggage, this feature will make your transportation much more comfortable.
At only 1.5 lb, this is a lightweight bag made from a polyester and nylon blend. It combines the features of a traditional shoulder bag with the convenience of laptop and file storage. For the student or business person who needs a reasonably priced laptop bag, the Intern is a front runner. It's backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Padded laptop and file folder compartments
- Front zippered valuables pocket
- Organization panel with zippered pocket and accessory sleeves
- Dual digital accessories compartments
- Side mesh beverage/accessory pocket
- Cushioned adjustable shoulder strap
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 37.0" (94.0 cm)