The black Module Tablet Messenger Bag from OGIO has a fleece-lined sleeve in which you can store and transport your iPad, tablet or eReader or netbook. For support material such as cables, phone pens, adapters or similar sized gear, the front has a zippered organizer panel that contains two zippered stash pockets. The bag is designed in a vertical format to provide a slim profile and more convenient way to insert or remove your iPad that is kept in its own fleece-lined sleeve.
The Module is a sleek, lightweight shoulder bag with a non-removable strap and top grab handle. It closes with a single snap coupled buckle. At only 1.5 lb, and constructed from a combination of 1680, 450 and 600D polyesters, you won't feel much bulk on your shoulder. It's perfect for the student or business person who has all his data on one computer and doesn't need a bag with an overabundance of bells and whistles. It's backed by OGIO's limited lifetime warranty.
- Fleece-lined padded iPad/tablet/eReader sleeve
- Fits most netbooks
- Organizer panel with dual zipper pockets
- Front flap is closed with a single snap buckle
- Easy access front stash zipper pocket
- Carry-On Form Factor
- FAA and airline carry-on specifications are subject to change without notice, please check with your airline before designating this case as a carry-on item. Most airlines require carry-on items to have an external linear measurement that is equal to or less than 45.0" (114.3 cm). The external dimensions of this case add up to 21.0" (53.3 cm)