The white ST2400 Compact 30W 4" Loudspeaker Assembly from Behringer is a full-range, in-ceiling loudspeaker pair suited for applications where high quality is required. The impressive performance and design of this ST2400 loudspeaker makes it the obvious choice for conference rooms and restaurants, as well as high-capacity rooms typically found in places of worship, hotels, casinos, and more. Its robust design and feature set provide high power-handling and wide dispersion in a versatile, ceiling-mount package.
The ST2400 Loudspeakers’ voltage/Ω selector switch facilitates the use of either low- or high-impedance amplifiers, and a built-in high-pass filter allows it to be deployed in subwoofer-equipped systems without external crossovers. The high-power 4" (101.6mm) LF transducer comes mounted in a ported reflex enclosure for good bass response all the way down to 75 Hz in full-range mode. Also, the coaxial, waveguide-mounted 0.75" (19.05mm) HF transducer delivers clear, balanced treble response with 150° dispersion, preventing dead spots between speaker locations, thereby reducing the number of speakers required for large projects.
This system comes with a backing plate to reinforce the ceiling material plus supports rails for 2 x 4’ (609.6 x 1,219.2mm) suspended ceiling tiles (all to be installed from beneath the ceiling tile). It also features an enclosed terminal box with strain relief for use with plenum-rated wire, 0.5” (12.7mm inside diameter) conduit, or flexible conduit up to 0.75” (19mm) outside diameter. External wiring can also be accomplished via a removable locking wiring connector with screw down terminals to provide both secure wire termination and pre-wiring capability. Furthermore, secondary cabling to building structure is also provided via an attachment loop on the back panel.
- Ceiling-mount blind fit loudspeaker assembly designed for high-quality foreground music & AV playback
- Impressive sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- 30W, 4" (101.6mm) low-frequency driver mounted in a ported reflex enclosure provides good bass response
- Coaxially mounted 0.75" (19.05mm), high-frequency transducer with waveguide delivers ultra-wide 150° nominal dispersion
- User-switchable, high-pass filter enables deployment with subwoofers
- Professional 4-pole Euroblock connector
- Compact 8" (203.2mm) depth Zinc-coated steel back-can with seismic-restraint tab
- Loudspeakers packed in pair with the included Split C ring and steel tile bridge support channels
- Detachable white powder-coated steel grille that compliments any decor
- UL1480 & UL2043 rated and compliant with all applicable safety codes 1
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life