The Eurocom TN6232 Dual-Channel Feedback Suppression Processor from Behringer is designed to automatically suppress and filter out feedback for speech and music live sound applications. It features 32 filters per channel that can be applied automatically when it detects feedback. The filters have widths as narrow as 1/126th an octave.
You can connect to the TN6232 via its dual combination XLR/TRS inputs or its two 3-pin Euroblock connectors. A hinged front-door panel covers the control surface. The unit itself can be rackmounted and includes rack ear screws for this application.
- Dual-channel feedback suppression processor designed for fully automatic and zero-configuration setup
- Offers up to 10 dB increase in system gain
- Detects and stops acoustic feedback for both speech and music
- DSP selects and applies up to 32 filters per channel
- Two fully independent audio channels to process stereo or separate zone signals
- Narrow filters (up to 1/30th octave) to retain overall signal integrity
- Two balanced/unbalanced inputs on combination line level XLR/TRS and 3-pin Euroblock connectors
- Hinged front door panel covers the control surface featuring suppression and filter reset buttons plus the power switch
- Switch-mode power supply for noise-free audio, transient response and low power consumption