The white EUROCOM CL2296 Loudspeaker from Behringer features a 12" woofer and a 1.35" high-frequency driver. They are designed to provide an even response across the audible spectrum with a continuous sound pressure level (SPL) handling of 119 dB. It can be used in a variety of venues that require fixed speaker installations such as theaters, auditoriums, houses of worship, themed entertainment venues, and sporting venues or for fill and delay systems in large rooms.
The CL2296 has a rotatable waveguide with a 90° by 60° coverage pattern, which allows you to change the speaker orientation from vertical to horizontal. The passive crossover can be bypassed for operation in a bi-amped configuration.
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation including Omnimount bolt pattern
- Threaded mounting-point inserts in the internal brackets provide a rated load factor of at least 10 times overall cabinet weight, making the CL2296 safe for flown installation
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry for driver protection
- Dual NL4 connectors provide compatibility with Speakon cables
- Powder coated steel grille
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for array applications