Compact in stature but big on output, the white 8” Ultra-Compact 200W 2-Way 4Ω Loudspeaker System from Behringer delivers an impressive sonic performance. This professional 2-way loudspeaker system is suitable for a wide variety of fixed installation applications. Featuring clean lines and a fabric-finished wrap-around grille, the speaker system is fully at home in even the most elegant settings, including theaters and auditoria, places of worship, themed entertainment, and sporting venues. Although designed for serving as mains in small rooms, the CL208-WH Loudspeaker System is also used as fill and delay systems in larger rooms.
Built of quality laminated Baltic birch plywood, the CL208-WH’s lightweight cabinet combines natural rigidity and acoustic inertness with the additional strength of internal steel bracing. Threaded mounting-point inserts in the internal brackets provide a rated load factor of at least 10 times the overall cabinet weight, making this system safe for flown installation, either single or in arrays. The system also achieves fully-professional performance and reliability with its custom-tailored components for frequency response, sensitivity, and power handling.
This system employs dual 8" (203.2mm) low-frequency drivers providing full, rich lows matched to a 1.35" (34.29mm) high-frequency driver via an internal passive crossover at 2.5 kHz to deliver clear, smooth sound across the entire audible spectrum. A rotatable waveguide allows optimal application of the 90 x 70° coverage pattern regardless of speaker orientation, which may be either vertical or horizontal.
The refined aesthetic design of the CL208-WH Loudspeaker System compliments even the most sophisticated interior spaces. Furthermore, the loudspeaker system is trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high-frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Note! CLFK array bracelet is sold separately.
- Professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Impressive sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth & uniform dispersion
- Dual 150W 8" low-frequency transducer provides deep bass for small to medium sized rooms
- Constant directivity 90 x 70° (H x V) rotatable waveguide (constructed from polypropylene) with 1.35" (34.29mm) phenolic dome high-frequency transducer
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- Professional speaker connector (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) and 4-position terminal strip with captive wire clamps and removable plastic cover, with IN terminals wired in parallel to OUT terminals and to the NL4 connectors
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure designed for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation including Omnimount products; includes matching yoke bracket
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam and matching black cabinet color
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- 1 NL4 connector, wired in parallel as a full-range input to the passive crossover