Compact in stature but big on output, the black 6" Ultra-Compact 100W 2-Way 70/100V Loudspeaker System from Behringer delivers an impressive sonic performance. This professional 2-way loudspeaker system is ideal for a wide variety of fixed installation applications. Featuring clean lines and a unique fabric-finished wrap-around grille, the speaker system is fully at home in even the most elegant settings, including theaters and auditoria, places of worship, themed entertainment, and sporting venues. Although designed for serving as mains in small rooms, the CL106T loudspeaker system can also be used for fill and delay systems in larger rooms.
Built of durable laminated Baltic birch plywood, the CL106T's lightweight cabinet combines natural rigidity and acoustic inertness with the additional strength of internal steel bracing. Threaded mounting-point inserts in the internal brackets provide a rated load factor of at least 10 times the overall cabinet weight, making this system safe for flown installation, either single or in arrays. The system also achieves fully-professional performance and reliability with its custom-tailored components for frequency response, sensitivity, and power handling.
This system employs dual 6" (152.4mm) low frequency drivers providing full, rich lows matched to a 1" (25.4mm) high frequency driver via an internal passive crossover at 2 kHz to deliver clear, smooth sound across the entire audible spectrum. A rotatable waveguide allows optimal application of the 90 x 70° coverage pattern regardless of speaker orientation, which may be either vertical or horizontal.
Every aspect of the CL106T speaker system has been thought through to maximize value and convenience for both the installer and the end user. The result is an attractive, durable, installation-ready loudspeaker system that will deliver top-notch sound for years to come. In addition, the refined aesthetic design compliments sophisticated interior spaces. This loudspeaker system is trapezoidal in shape with rotatable high frequency sections for deployment in both vertical and horizontal orientations.
Note! The CL106T provides terminal block input only.
- Professional sound reinforcement loudspeaker system designed for a variety of fixed installation applications
- Impressive sound quality with wide frequency bandwidth & uniform dispersion
- 120W 6" low-frequency transducer provides deep bass for small to medium sized rooms
- Constant directivity 90 x 70° (H x V) rotatable waveguide (constructed from polypropylene) with 1" (25.4mm) phenolic dome high-frequency transducer
- Passive crossover with overload circuitry ensures optimal driver protection
- 5-position terminal strip provides amplifier connection to internal 100W 70/100V transformer and comes with captive wire clamps and removable plastic cover 1
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure designed for cluster applications
- Multiple threaded 14 M6 inserts for flexible installation including Omnimount products; includes matching yoke bracket
- Powder coated steel grille wrapped with acoustically transparent fabric and foam and matching black cabinet color
- Internally braced and acoustically inert 15° trapezoidal birch plywood enclosure ideal for cluster applications
- High-quality components and rugged construction ensure long life
- Low-impedance system designed for versatile deployment, such as under-balcony fills or for large distributed systems in auditoria, airports, or convention center & common areas