The CL118S High-Power 400W Subwoofer System from Behringer is an 18” (457.2mm), low impedance system designed for delivering deep, powerful lows in mid- to large-sized spaces. Suitable for a variety of professional fixed installation applications, this system can be used in venues such as places of worship, auditoriums, clubs, sports venues, and theaters.
Compact yet powerful, the Subwoofer System features clean lines and a fabric-finished, wrap-around grille for a refined appearance that complements elegant rooms. The modular design allows deployment individually, in pairs, or in large, low-frequency arrays, making it easy to tailor systems to the specific requirements of the venue. It is housed in a rectangular enclosure of acoustically inert durable, high-quality laminated Baltic birch plywood and finished in black. Thanks to the precision-engineered design, this subwoofer delivers enhanced sonic performance, matching the acoustical output and anticipated configurations of loudspeaker systems, and is designed to fit virtually any environment. Also, the refined aesthetic design compliments the most sophisticated interior spaces.
The CL118S Subwoofer system has metric threaded inserts for safe suspension using a variety of brackets and forged eyebolts (sold separately). Internal steel bracing enhances the cabinet's natural rigidity and provides a set of integrated, threaded mounting-point inserts. Furthermore, with a rated load factor of at least 10 times, the overall cabinet weight makes this subwoofer system a safe choice for flown installations.
The CL118S Subwoofer System achieves fully professional performance and reliability with its components whose frequency response, sensitivity, and power handling are custom tailored to suit most loudspeakers. It accurately reproduces low-end material for a clean, full sound. A built-in passive crossover maximizes flexibility by band-splitting the output of a single amplifier channel to power both the subwoofer and a full-range loudspeaker (sold separately). Every aspect of this subwoofer system has been thought through to maximize value and convenience for both the installer and the end user. The result is an attractive, durable subwoofer system that delivers deep, satisfying low-end for any installation application.
- Impressive sound quality with ultra-low frequency extension & linear response
- Wide frequency bandwidth & dynamic range featuring a 400W 18" low-frequency cone transducer and 8Ω system impedance provides deep bass for medium- to large-sized rooms
- Bypassable internal passive crossover bypass as a detachable connector on the crossover PCB, allowing direct connection to each driver for use with full range input signal
- Dual professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors)
- Internally braced, rectangular enclosure of acoustically inert, laminated Baltic birch plywood enclosure suitable for array applications
- Back of the enclosure shall have a recessed steel input plate for connector
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible & secure installation
- Created in a subdued, non-descript, visually appealing style with a powder-coated, perforated wrap-around steel grille and acoustically transparent foam attached to match cabinet color
- Two NL4 connectors, wired in parallel as band-limited input to the passive crossover
- One 4-position terminal strip with captive wire clamps and removable plastic cover, with IN terminals wired in parallel to OUT terminals and to the NL4 connectors