The black High-Power 300W 2 x 12" Subwoofer System from Behringer is a professional high-performance, low-frequency subwoofer system suitable for a wide variety of fixed installation applications. Compact yet powerful, the subwoofer features clean lines and a fabric-finished, wrap-around grille for a refined appearance that complements rooms.
The unit's modular design allows deployment individually, in pairs, or in larger, low-frequency arrays, making it easy to tailor systems to the specific requirements of the venue. Delivering deep, powerful lows in mid-to-large-sized spaces, the CL212S Subwoofer finds application in theaters and auditoria, performing arts centers, clubs and discotheques, places of worship, themed entertainment, and sporting arenas and stadiums.
The CL212S system is housed in a rectangular enclosure of acoustically inert, high-quality laminated Baltic birch plywood. Internal steel bracing enhances the cabinet's natural rigidity and provides a set of integrated threaded mounting-point inserts. A rated load factor of at least 10 times the overall cabinet weight makes it a safe choice for flown installation. The system also achieves fully professional performance and reliability with the designed components whose frequency response, sensitivity, and power handling are all custom-tailored for the loudspeakers.
Featuring 2 12” (304.8mm) woofers with 300W long-term power-handling, the CL212S system accurately reproduces even the most demanding low-end material for a clean, full sound. A built-in passive crossover maximizes flexibility by band-splitting the output of a single amplifier channel to power both the subwoofer and a full-range loudspeaker. Every aspect of the CL212S system has been thought through to maximize value and convenience for both the installer and the end user. The result is an attractive, durable subwoofer system that delivers deep, satisfying low-end for any installation application.
- Impressive sound quality with low frequency extension & linear response
- Dual 150W 12" (304.8mm) low-frequency cone transducers provide deep bass for medium sized rooms
- By-passable internal passive crossover for use with full range input signal
- 2 NL4 connectors, wired in parallel as band-limited input to the passive crossover
- Crossover bypass as a detachable connector on the crossover PCB, allowing direct connection to each driver
- Dual professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors) and 4-position terminal strip captive wire clamps and removable plastic cover, with IN terminals wired in parallel to OUT terminals and to the NL4 connectors
- Internally braced and acoustically inert rectangle birch plywood enclosure with durable, scuff-free paint, suitable for array applications
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible and secure installation
- 16 M10 threaded rigging points fitted to the exterior, 4 on each end of the system
- Created in a subdued, non-descript, visually appealing style with powder-coated, wrap-around steel grille & acoustically transparent fabric and foam attached to match the cabinet color
- Back of the enclosure has recessed steel input plate for connectors