The compact, black CL208S High-Power 200W dual 8” driver, low impedance subwoofer from Behringer is a high-performance, low-frequency subwoofer system that is suitable for a wide variety of fixed installation applications. This powerful and versatile subwoofer is designed for a variety of professional fixed installation applications in venues such as places of worship, auditoriums, clubs, sports venues, and theaters. The CL208S Subwoofer system features clean lines and a unique fabric-finished wrap-around grille for a refined appearance that complements your room decor. The modular design allows deployment individually, in pairs, or in larger low-frequency arrays, making it easy to cater to the specific requirements of the venue.
Featuring two 8" (203.2mm) woofers with 200W long-term power handling, the CL208S Subwoofer system accurately reproduces even the most demanding low-end material for a clean, full sound. A built-in passive crossover maximizes flexibility by band-splitting the output of a single amplifier channel to power both the subwoofer and a full-range loudspeaker. Every aspect of this system has been thought through to maximize value and convenience for both the installer and the end user. The result is an attractive, durable subwoofer system that delivers deep, satisfying low-end for any installation application.
The CL208S Subwoofer system is housed in a rectangular enclosure of acoustically inert high-quality laminated Baltic birch plywood. Internal steel bracing enhances the cabinet's natural rigidity and provides a set of integrated threaded mounting-point inserts for safe suspension using a variety of optional brackets and forged eyebolts. A rated load factor of at least 10 times overall cabinet weight makes the CL208S an exceptionally safe choice for flown installation.
Thanks to its precision-engineered design, this subwoofer delivers impressive sonic performance to fit virtually any environment. Also, the refined aesthetic design compliments the most sophisticated interior spaces. The subwoofer system achieves fully professional performance and reliability with custom tailored components for frequency response, sensitivity, and power handling.
- Impressive sound quality with ultra-low frequency bandwidth and uniform dispersion
- Dual 100W 8" (203.2mm) direct-radiating cone, low-frequency transducers and 4Ω system impedance provide deep bass for small to medium sized rooms
- By-passable internal passive crossover
- Dual professional speaker connectors (compatible with Neutrik Speakon connectors)
- Internally braced and acoustically inert rectangle birch plywood (laminated) enclosure ideal for array applications
- Created in a subdued, non-descript, visually appealing style with a powder coated perforated wrap-around steel grille and acoustically transparent foam attached to match cabinet color
- 2 NL4 connectors, wired in parallel as band-limited input to the passive crossover
- One 4-position terminal strip with captive wire clamps and removable plastic cover, with IN terminals wired in parallel to OUT terminals and to the NL4 connectors
- Crossover bypass as a detachable connector on the crossover PCB, allowing direct connection to each driver
- Multiple threaded inserts for flexible installation
- 16 M10 threaded rigging points fitted to the exterior, 4 on each end