The TRIOPak-W Wide Format Bundle with FX-TRIO-88W and CP-AW251N Projector from Hitachi offers a complete interactive smart board solution at a great price. Included with the TrioPAK bundle is the StarBoard FX-TRIO-77 interactive whiteboard and the Hitachi CP-A222WN ultra-short throw projector.
The interactive whiteboard connects to the projector to display your computer's desktop on the interactive whiteboard. You can then use your finger to control applications on the screen, write notes in digital ink and save your work to share later. The board, at its lowest level, is still a dry-wipe surface. The teacher needs no technology to use it in the same manner that has been common practice for many years - in the traditional position at the front of the class. However, because it is electronic, the teacher is able to connect the board to a PC.
The TrioPAK also includes StarBoard Software, a customizable set of digital tools designed with every user in mind.
- Multi-Touch Gestures
- Use your fist to scroll, two fingers to erase or zoom in and out
- Simultaneous Users
- Up to three users can collaborate on the board at the same time
- Durable, Electronic-Free Surface
- Retains functionality with dings, scratches, and dents
- 16 Shortcut Buttons
- Easily access frequently used tools from either side of the whiteboard
- Google Image Integration
- Drag and drop images instantly into StarBoard Software
- Customizable Interface
- Customize your toolbar and screen layout to suit your needs
- Handwriting Recognition
- Instantly convert freehand notes into text with the text pen
- Customizable Search Engines
- Add up to four search engines directly into the software