The GRALAB GR300S 60-Minute Darkroom Timer is ideal for film processing, especially the precise timing required during color processing. This reliable and accurate 60-minute timer can be set in minutes for 4-color developing and seconds for enlarger control. The 2 hands permit quick setting by seconds, minutes, or combinations of seconds and minutes.
A suitable dual-cam mechanism provides good accuracy for long time intervals: ±0.015% at maximum dial setting. The 2 separate outlet receptacles control an enlarger or printer and safelight by a combination time/focus switch. Each outlet has a 600W-rated capacity for operating most film processing equipments. It can be used with a relay for heavier loads.
The case is made of durable plastic, withstands high impact, resists chemicals, and moisture, and is electrically non-conductive. The case has a recessed handle at the back and keyholes for wall mounting.
- Plastic boot over the power switch prevents corrosion from chemicals or water
- Contemporary, easy-to-read numerals on a large 6.5" (16.5cm) diameter face
- Numerals, dial, and hands are luminous
- Setting knob for fast fingertip control
- Precision accuracy assured by an electric synchronous motor
- Buzzer automatically signals end of developing period and can be heard above ambient noise levels
- Sturdy plastic case with rubber base pads resists impact, chemicals, and moisture
- Gray texture, non-slip finish has a contemporary look
- Keyholes at the back simplify wall mounting
- 3-Wire grounded cord