The Ewa-Marine 3D-L Underwater Housing is a waterproof case for your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 or another camera of the same or slightly smaller dimensions. It has a depth rating of 32.8' (10 m). It provides access to all camera functions, which are operable through the housing.
The housing is constructed from double-laminated PVC and has an integrated flat optical glass lens port. Two clamping rails anodized for corrosion resistance fit together to form a watertight seal, and can be tightened via two screw knobs.
A couple of accessories are included. Silica gel, a drying agent, helps prevent moisture buildup inside the housing. Foam padding is supplied to fill up extra space inside the housing when shooting above the water's surface, to ensure your camera has a snug fit. Underwater, the water pressure will compress the housing, eliminating excess space.
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at depths up to 32.8' (10 m)
- Control Access
- All camera functions can be operated through the housing
- Crafted from durable double-laminated PVC. The housing's watertight seal is created via two clamping rails that fit together. The rails are anodized for corrosion resistance and are tightened via two screw knobs
- Lens Port
- Integrated flat optical glass lens port with 40mm front-end diameter
- Included Items
- Silica gel helps prevent the buildup of moisture in the housing, which could of course be harmful to your camcorder. Also supplied is enough foam padding to fill up any extra space inside the housing. This is used to prevent your camera from bouncing around. The foam would only be necessary when shooting above the water's surface, because underwater, the water pressure will compress the housing, getting rid of any excess space and providing a snug, secure fit
- Accommodates the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-V1 or another digital camera of the same or slightly smaller dimensions