The General Electric TVR-3116-4T TruVision 16-Channel H.264 DVR with DVD/CD (4 TB) features upgraded hardware, larger storage configurations, and new firmware that provide better file structure and support for S.M.A.R.T. HDDs than previous models. The 16-Channel DVR is also supported by mobile applications for remote viewing and access of archived video. A user-friendly interface and more than a month of hard disk recording make the TVR-3116-4T easy to install, use, and maintain. Users can efficiently view, record, and play back recorded high-quality video that is transmitted based on alarms, events and recording attributes like schedules. For added convenience, users can configure the DVR, view live video or search and play back video through the IR remote control, mouse, front-panel buttons or the remote browser.
A cost-effective surveillance solution, this H.264 DVR features H.264 video compression technology that allows users to save high-quality images into smaller file sizes for easier storage and streaming over an Ethernet network. Any range of recorded video can be easily copied to a blank recordable CD or DVD and played back without installing any software on the playback PC.
The Record Wizard makes programming easy — on entering the number of days to store video, the DVR programs itself. Up to16 channels of audio can be recorded for applications requiring audio which is played in sync with video. The dual-streaming feature makes it easier to transmit video and audio over low-bandwidth networks.
The TVR-3116-4T is a fit-and-forget solution, with a simple search function for reviewing video. External alarm inputs and motion detection trigger an alarm when movement in a user-definable area of the image is detected. The feature set includes complete search by alarm, motion, and time and date. Video evidence is easily archived to an external device connected through a USB 2.0 port and since USB 2.0 is hot-swappable, an external device can be connected at any time. Transferring video information is quick and easy, as the DVR creates a file that can be viewed by any PC with a TVR 31 player, making it ideal for retail, education, police interview rooms, and small commercial applications.
- Support for mobile apps for remote viewing
- New file format improves recovery after power failures
- S.M.A.R.T. HDD technology monitors hard drive health
- Updated browser support: Internet Explorer 9, Chrome, Firefox, Safari (Mac / PC)
- Enhanced HDMI and VGA support (HDMI supports 1080p monitors)
- Network-friendly dual-streaming means more efficient and flexible video transmission
- Simple one-button archive video via USB 2.0, CD/ DVD or download allows convenient remote access to archived video
- Record Wizard facilitates quick, easy configuration and installation - program DVR to record by number of days or by frame rate
- High-quality recording resolutions - CIF, 2CIF, D1-deliver clear images for quick decision making
- Record up to 120 fps NTSC (100 PAL) at D1 for clear images and quick decision making
- Simple, free, pre-configured DDNS makes remote access easy
- Video Authentication ensures video authenticity that can be verified in the browser
- Motion-detection recording saves storage space and time required to search for events
- Network capable via Ethernet (TCP/IP) to provide remote monitoring, searching, playback, archiving, configuration, alarm notifications, and firmware upgrades
- 16 channels of audio recording
- Bi-directional audio - 1 channel allows users to carry on a conversation via remote software over network to DVR
- POS and ATM text insertion (requires ProBridge accessory, sold separately)