The Kino Flo Celeb 200 DMX LED (Pole Mount) fixture features the cool, energy efficient qualities that lighting professionals have come to expect from Kino Flo. The Celeb boasts technical innovations that make it an ideal professional imaging tool such as a dial-in variable color temperature control, full-range dimming and programmable 2,700K to 5,500K presets. Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings.
Like the vaunted, award-winning line of portable Kino Flos, the Celeb 200 reproduces color faithfully on HD or film in the studio or on location. The Celeb's 100W of soft, lustrous white light doesn't flicker or shift color temperature when dimmed.
The trim, lightweight DMX fixture operates on universal AC power (100-240 VAC) and needs only one amp to produce more lumens than a 750W tungsten soft light. The Celeb 200 can also be powered by 24 VDC battery.
The Celeb's cost savings from low energy and long lamp life continues Kino Flo's reputation as an environmentally friendly lighting company. The Celeb 200 comes complete with a 360 degree mount, molded accessory holders, removable gel frame and 90 degree focusing louver.
- DMX Control
- The Celeb 200 DMX also features DMX control of dim levels as well as Kelvin color temperature control. The 1st channel operates dimming; the 2nd channel operates Kelvin color temperature control. Rotating the adjustment knob will select a DMX address.
- All-in-one Design
- The Celeb 200 DMX LED is comprised of a rugged metal alloy fixture which includes state of the art electronics with onboard and DMX dimming. The five push-button Kelvin presets can be fine-tuned to custom settings from 2,700K to 5,500K with a turn of a dial. Light levels do not change when selecting Kelvin settings. Slim and lightweight in design, the Celeb includes a built-in reflector, removable gel frame and honeycomb louver. The molded corner accessory holders can also be used as a 4-point rope hang.
- Energy Efficiency
- The Celeb can be powered by AC with via the built-in power supply with universal input from 100-240 VAC. The Celeb can also be operated on 24 VDC (input range 18-28 VDC) through a 3-Pin XLR input using a battery or battery belt. It needs only 1A @ 120 VAC to produce more lumens than a 750W tungsten softlight. The Celeb's cost savings from low energy and long lamp life continues Kino Flo's reputation as an environmentally friendly lighting company.
- Long Lamp Life
- LED's are well known as being energy efficient, lasting for thousands of hours. Kino Flo's Celeb LED will maintain its color-correct color temperature throughout its long life.
- True Match Color-Correct
- As with all Kino Flo products, the Celeb 200 LED has been specially formulated to match the spectral distribution curves of today's HD film and video equipment; the Celeb has a high True Match color correct CRI of 95. Even while dimming, the fixture is flicker-free and without color shift.
- Heat Management Design
- For Kino Flo, heat management is a critical design element of fixture design. A hot environment or built-up heat within the LED fixture will directly influence the color temperature, lumen performance and life of an LED. The Celeb's unique design runs cool, consumes very little energy and is properly ventilated to maintain a stable color temperature.