The VMAX Plus3 Motorized Protection Screen from Elite Screens is a wall or ceiling mountable screen that ships fully assembled for Plug and Play operation. A built-in ceiling bracket expedites installation. The wide 160° viewing angle makes it suitable for large venues. A major benefit of the VMAX Plus3 is that the motor and circuit board are easily accessible through a side access panel facilitating "in place" servicing. Standard 4-sided black borders give the screen a more finished appearance and help keep your audience's attention on the image.
The motor is silent and synchronizes with your projector's power cycle to control screen drop and retraction. This is accomplished by its built-in 5-12V trigger port (RJ-45) and 12V Trigger Cable. The system also includes an infrared remote control with a beam range of 30', and a 150'-range radio frequency remote, since low-voltage internal IR and RF receivers are built-in to the system.
The VMAX is AMX and Crestron certified. AMX and Creston are essentially IR databases. If you want to use your own universal remote, you can access one of these two for codes to operate the remote. The screen also comes with GREENGUARD certification, assuring that the VMAX Plus3 has met strict emissions limits for construction materials and indoor use.
MaxWhite provides a bright, evenly diffused image. The mildew-resistant woven multi-layer weave and textured surface coating has a matte white reflective nature that produces precise definition, image color reproduction, and black and white contrast. The screen has a fiberglass-backed black backing that prevents light penetration. The surface seam is located 21" from its top black masking area. When soiled, it can be cleaned with a soft cloth, and mild soap and water solution.
- 5-12V Trigger
- The built-in 5-12V trigger input allows your screen to synchronize its drop and rise with the projector's power cycle
- 3-Way Wall Switch
- A wall mount control box with an up/stop/down button plugs directly into the screen's RJ-45 input
- Infrared Remote Control
- Functions by direct line of sight contact with a beam range of 30' (9.1 m)
- Radio Frequency Remote Control
- Eliminates the need for a direct line of sight with a range of 150' (45.7 m)
- Infrared Eye Receiver
- With the infrared remote's need for line of sight functioning, the signal will not be sensed by the IR receiver built within the screen's housing. By using an IR Eye Extender that attaches via the RJ45 port, the sensor is able to read the signal
- The tubular motor has a rotating axle typically used in screens, awnings, and roller blinds
- It allows swift operation with a good weight tolerance and operational lifespan
- Plug and Play design
- Built-in ceiling brackets for rapid mounting
- Ships fully assembled
- GREENGUARD Certification
- Comes with an environmental anti-hazard certification that states the item has met strict chemical emissions limits as set by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute (GEI) and testing protocol followed by the US Environmental Protection Agency