EarthWorks Audio's WL40V 40kHz Wireless Vocal Microphone Capsule has been adapted in wireless capsule form from the SR40V Vocal Microphone. Designed to maintain the same signature sound as its wired counterpart, the WL40V delivers a detailed and realistic vocal sound that requires little to no EQ. Its textbook perfect hypercardioid polar pattern and extended flat frequency response translate to a natural on- and off-axis performance coupled with benchmark levels of clarity and detail.
Note: The WL40V utilizes a conventional 3-ring concentric connector with the outer ring as common-, middle ring as power+ and center ring as audio +. Please verify that your wireless transmitter has the same 3-ring concentric ring configuration as described above to insure proper functionality of the capsule.
- Lectrosonics: HH
- Line 6: XD-V55, XD-V75
- Shure: LX2, PGX2, SLX2, T2, U2, UC2, ULX2, UR2, UT2
- Sony: DWM-02, ZTX-M01
- Frequency range spanning from 30Hz - 40kHz
- Hand-tuned and tested
- Interchangeable with any screw-on-type handheld transmitters that receive a 1.25"/28 thread pitch (31.3mm/pitch 1.0mm threading)
- Delivers detailed and realistic vocal sound that requires little to no EQ
- Natural on- and off-axis performance
- Benchmark levels of clarity and detail
- Hardened against 2.4GHz
- More gain before feedback
- Excels at distance capture