The Earthworks FMR600 23” Directional Cardioid Podium Microphone is part of the FlexMic series that comes equipped with rigid center and flex at both ends. It provides a high level of speech intelligibility and uniform off-axis response to ensure the orator is heard clearly, with no loss in sound quality, when speaking at the front or at the sides of the microphone. This smooth off-axis response also provides more gain before feedback.
With 145 dB SPL max acoustic input, it is virtually impossible to overload the microphone. There is also high rejection of sounds from the rear of the microphone, with no handling noise in addition to incredible RFI rejection. It is specifically designed for use as a podium microphone and offers numerous versatile features and options that make it suitable for public speaking venues including lecture halls, presentation spaces, places of worship, civic centers, theaters, and government facilities.
- Rigid center and flex at both ends
- Uniform frequency response on or off axis
- Flat from 50 Hz to 20 kHz within +2 dB at 6" (15cm)
- Can handle up to 145 dB SPL
- No handling noise
- High rejection of sounds to the rear of the microphone
- Rejects RFI
- Incredible gain before feedback
- Orators can speak above, below, or to either side of the microphone and maintain the same pristine sound quality with high intelligibility