The multi award-winning Bowens Gemini 400Rx 400Ws Monolight (90-130VAC) is as compact and lightweight as the standard Gemini flash heads but now includes a built-in Pulsar radio receiver controlled via a simple, single push button.
The Pulsar radio allows full control over 24 different radio zones, using four channels and six studio settings, enabling photographers to isolate various light sources or combining them and firing them all at once, without leaving your camera.
The inclusion of the integrated Pulsar radio receiver coupled with the versatility of compatibility with both mains (AC) and optional Travelpack battery power operation makes the Gemini Rx one of the most resource-rich monolight systems available today.
Note: Wireless triggering requires purchase of a Pulsar transmitter
- 400W/s of power
- Five stops of power control
- Runs on AC power or optional DC battery power
- Travelpak battery compatible
- Built-in Pulsar receiver
- Multiple modeling light modes
- Compatible with all 'S' Type attachments
- Huge range of Bowens accessories
- Fast flash durations
- DSLR friendly low sync voltage