The TL-WPA281KIT 300Mbps AV200 Wireless N Powerline Extender Starter Kit from TP-Link gives you the ability to expand your network like never before. Often wireless networks have dead spots and wired networks just aren't practical. When this occurs, you can turn to a network powerline extender. This device gives you the ability to take your current Ethernet connection and extend it by means of existing electrical outlets.
Setup and configuration of the Powerline Extender Kit is simple, as this device is Plug and Play compatible. This device is IEEE 802.11n/g/b compatible, making it easy to integrate into an existing network setup. The integrated 10/100Mbps Ethernet port gives you a stable, solid connection for HD quality streaming as well as easy transfer of large files. You can also secure your network with the push of a button utilizing the WPS (WiFi Protected Setup) button, 128-bit AES powerline encryption; or WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK wireless encryption standards.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rate of up to 200Mbps; ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming.
- Extend your wireless coverage with up to 300Mbps wireless N data transfer rate
- Up to 300 meter range over a home's electrical circuit for better performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play, no new wires or configuration required, use existing electrical wiring
- Easily connect and secure your network with push button security ("Pair" button, "WPS" button)
- Built-in QoS assures the quality of bandwidth sensitive applications such as voice, video and online games
- Supports IGMP managed multicast IP transmission, optimizes IPTV streaming