The Auray WLF Series Foam Windscreens are designed to reduce unwanted vocal pops and broadband wind noise with minimal high frequency loss.
This WLF-012 Foam Windscreen is designed for use with headset and lavalier mics with a 1/2" diameter. The density of the specialty acoustic foam is optimized to help protect the microphone element from air bursts without muffling the sound.
Whether used on headset, or lavalier microphones, these windscreens are effective in minimizing wind noise and plosive sounds. They are most effective in calm to light breeze conditions (0-7mph), and can be used indoors for protection against drafts caused by air conditioners. Users can generally expect a notable reduction in wind noise, with very slight dampening of high frequencies. For most applications, this is a worthwhile exchange.
The WLF-012's foam is hypoallergenic and helps prevent moisture and dirt from damaging your microphone. The windscreens are designed to fit microphones from Audio-Technica, Audix, Beyerdynamic, Crown, Sennheiser, Shure and others.
The WLF-012 Foam Windscreens for 1/2" Diameter Microphones are an effective solution for basic wind protection.
- Fits these and other similar sized microphones:
- DPA: 4004, 4007, 4021, 4023, 4033, 4035, 4037, 4051, 4053
- Sennheiser: e608, HMD 25-1, HMD 224
- Shure: 512, Beta 98H/C, SM2, SM10, SM11, SM12, SM102, WH10, WH20
- Audio-Technica: ATM35, ATM71, MT853, MT857, MT858, PRO-8H
- Audix: ADX-40, ADX-41
- Beyerdynamic: SHM415, SHM20, SHM21
- AKG: C410, C621, C921
- Crown: CM30, CM31, CM150, LM300
- Peavey: PM-16S, VCM-2
- Telex: PH-10, PH-16