The SX-1HD-1ST 1-Channel Bi-Directional Video Transmitter from Meridian Technologies features a built-in re-clocker and transmits multi-rate SDI / HDSDI videos. This serial digital video transceiver provides broadcast-quality transmission of the industry-standard range of digital video data rates. It supports one, bi-directional channel of SDI / HDSDI video over one fiber in each direction. This rack-mountable card transmits and receives real-time video. The built-in re-clocker supports 3R (Retiming, Reshaping, Regenerate) functions and dual buffered outputs. One buffered output can be set as a time base (clock).
This transmitter supports buffered loop-through, which ensures maximum performance over long distances. No video compression is utilized. It supports 1-channel of SMPTE bidirectional 292M, 310M, 259M, and 344M compliant digital video data rates over one multi-mode or single-mode fiber for each channel. No user adjustments are needed, thus ensuring fast deployment and setup with broadcast quality results. It can transmit and receive on both multi-mode and single-mode fibers. This enables you to convert the type of fiber in mid span.
- Bi-directional transmission of multi-rate SDI / HD-SDI (19 Mbps to 1.5Gbps) over two fibers
- Built in re-clocker on TX/RX
- Real-time, uncompressed video transmission
- Supports both single-mode and multi-mode fiber
- Supports 19.4 Mbps (SMPTE 310M), 143 To 540 Mbps SMPTE 259M/344M, 1.485 Gbps SMPTE 292M HDTV, DVB-ASI at 270 Mbps, and SMPTE 305M SDTI rates
- Error-free pathological pattern performance
- Supports embedded audio and metadata
- Supports distances in excess of 25 km
- LED indicators for power, receiver optical power, transmitter video signal present, and laser over current
- Wide Dynamic Range eliminates need for optical attenuators
- Requires no user adjustments