The Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD8 SBL RF with Anton Bauer Battery Mount features the ability to receive a wireless signal from a TitanHD wireless video HD/SD transmission system. It works on the 5.8GHz ISM band that doesn't require a broadcast license.
The monitor carries RGB and YCrCb 10-bit signal (HD SDI and HDMI) as well as SD SDI and composite. It receives the signals without any loss in a normal environment. With a latency below 5ms, it provides real-time SD/HD monitoring.
Equipped with LED backlight technology the monitor outputs over 1,000 Nits for full sun operation. Firmware and software updates are possible via the USB key. The monitor can be powered by Anton Bauer battery or by or by external DC source.
- The selection of a channel can be manual or automatic. In P2P mode the link is possible only between one receiver and one transmitter. In Broadcast mode up to 6 receivers can be linked to a single transmitter, but data transmission from receiver to transmitter (S/N ratio, GPIO) is not possible.
- Audio and Metadata Transmission
- CineMonitorHD RF includes an audio jack connector for audio monitoring. SDI embedded Timecode and Tally transmission are possible in place of one audio channel (if any embedded in the SDI).
- Monitoring Functions
- Diplay settings include: Aspect Ratio (16/9 and Anamorphic, 4:3 in SD), Fixed Markers (TV safe, 4:3 and 14/9), Zoom and Reframe, Image Flips and Monitor Reverse. Mutliple color adjustments are available: Colorimetry (D56/D65/manual calibration), Curves (LogC, LogF, PanaLog) and Gamma Adjust, Color / Green / B&W display modes, Blue Check.
- Picture Analysis
- High precision measurement tools include: Line Waveforms (Y, R, G, B), Parade Waveforms (RGB, GBR, YRGB, YPrPb), Frame Waveform with user-programmable clipping levels, histogram, vectorscope, exposure monitoring.
- Standard tools include: Full Color Frameline and Matting Generator, Timecode, Embedded Audio Monitoring, Voltage Control, as well as Tri-Color Tally. Based on a high performance multi dimensional filter, the Focus Helper helps to have a sharp focus in difficult situations. The i/ Lens module reads and displays in a friendly user interface the data from Cooke S4/i & 5/i as well as Angénieux Zooms with ADS /i module.