The Ikegami IEN-10 Standalone Full HD Network Video Codec Encoder compresses audio and video signals from analog surveillance cameras into digital data for transmission over the network. This encoder supports H.264, AVC and JPEG image compression formats that help in compressing high-quality audio and video signals without compromising on clarity.
You can control the interfaced surveillance cameras on this Network Video Codec Encoder via the RS-232C and RS-485 cables. Also, the Encoder's Power over Ethernet capability allows you to power it via the Ethernet cable.
- Compresses audio and video signals from analog surveillance cameras
- Utilizes H.264, AVC and JPEG image compression formats for compressing high-quality images without compromising on clarity
- Lets you interface surveillance camera systems
- Outdoor-responsive-type motion-detection function triggers the alarm system in case of an event
- Allows you to set the pre- and post-alarm function that aids in capturing footages before and after the alarm has occurred
- Recorded videos can be stored on the SD/SDHC memory card
- Power over Ethernet capability allows you to power this encoder via the same Ethernet cable used for data transmission
- Ethernet port allows you to easily connect the encoder to the network via the RS-232C and RS-485 ports to transmit data as well as to control the interfaced surveillance cameras
- Privacy masking function allows you to exclude certain spaces within a selected area from triggering motion-based recordings, thus helping to save storage space
- Dedicated viewer software for viewing received images
- LED display indicates the status of the encoder