The Ikegami IDE-10 Network Decoder accepts audio and video signals from network cameras or network encoders and displays the composite signal on surveillance monitors. With this decoder, you can control up to 60 cameras/encoders via the camera network. Furthermore, it supports the H.264 image compression format, which minimizes video size without compromising on clarity.
You can control the surveillance cameras interfaced on this network video codec encoder via RS-232C and RS-485 cables. Additionally, these cables allow you to transmit data over the network. The encoder's Power over Ethernet capability allows you to power it via an ethernet cable.
- Accepts audio and video signals from a network camera or network encoder
- Decompresses input signals for displaying on monitors
- Allows you to control up to 60 cameras/encoders over the camera network
- H.264 compression format compresses the images captured from a mega-pixel camera without losing out on clarity
- Automatic reconnection feature automatically connects the decoder to the network camera or the encoder if the connection is interrupted because of network failure
- Lets you send and receive connection signals over the network
- RS-232C and RS-485 cables enable you to control network cameras and encoders, and allow you to transmit data via the network
- Ethernet port allows you to easily connect the encoder to the network
- Power over Ethernet support allows you to power this decoder via the same Ethernet cable used for data transmission
- Privacy masking function allows you to exclude certain spaces within a selected area from the triggering motion based recordings, thus helping to save storage space
- LED display indicates the status of the decoder