The TitanHD Tx Digital HD/SD Wireless Transmitter from Transvideo transmits signals without any loss in a normal environment. With latency below 5ms, this transmitter provides real-time SD/HD monitoring. It is based on a 5 GHz ISM band COFDM MiMo wireless system and carries RGB and YCrCb 10-bit HD SDI and HDMI as well as SD SDI and composite signals. The TitanHD Tx Transmitter can be stacked between the camera and battery. It can be powered by a V-Mount or Anton Bauer battery (sold separately) or external DC. This transmitter works on a 5.8 GHz ISM band and offers great signal strength and stability. It complies with part 15C of the FCC rules and procedures issued by Industry Canada.
Note! The 5.8 GHz ISM band doesn't require a broadcast license.
- Ideal for video-village, news, sport, digital-cinematography, and body-rigs
- Latency below 5ms provides real-time SD/HD monitoring
- Based on a 5GHz ISM band COFDM MiMo wireless system
- Accepts HD/SD SDI, composite, and HDMI signals
- Can be stacked between the camera and the battery
- Works on a 5.8 GHz ISM band
- The transmission range varies depending on the topology of the location; performance remained excellent within an open field line of sight test from 200' (60 m). It can be reduced by walls or interferences with other systems
Audio and Metadata Transmission
- The transmitter includes audio transmission where 2 channels are embedded in the SDI signal or 2 analog balanced inputs. SDI embedded Timecode and Tally transmission are possible in place of one audio channel (if any embedded in the SDI). Several other possibilities are available to remote basic functions (Tally and GPIO)
- The selection of a channel can be manual or automatic. In P2P mode, the link is possible only between one receiver and one transmitter. In the Broadcast mode, up to 6 receivers can be linked to a single transmitter, but data transmission from receiver to transmitter (S/N ratio, GPIO) is not possible