The TitanHD Rx Digital HD/SD Wireless Receiver from Transvideo receives signals without any loss in a normal environment. With latency below 5ms, this receiver provides real-time SD/HD monitoring. It is based on a 5 GHz ISM band COFDM MiMo wireless system and carries RGB and YCrCb 10-bit HD SDI and HDMI as well as SD SDI and composite signals. The TitanHD Tx Receiver can be powered by a V-Mount or Anton Bauer battery (sold separately) or external DC. This receiver works on a 5.8 GHz ISM band and offers good signal strength and stability. It complies with part 15C of the FCC rules and procedures issued by Industry Canada.
Note: The 5.8 GHz ISM band doesn't require a broadcast license.
- Ideal for video-village, news, sport, digital-cinematography and body-rigs
- Latency below 5ms provides real-time SD/HD monitoring
- Based on a 5GHz ISM band COFDM MiMo wireless system
- Can be mounted on a C-Stand or put down on a table
- Works on a 5.8 GHz ISM band
- Low power consumption
- The transmission range varies depending on the topology of the location; performance remained excellent within an open field line of sight test from 200' (60 m). It can be reduced by walls or interferences with other systems
Audio and Metadata Transmission
- The receiver includes audio transmission where 2 channels are embedded in the SDI signal or 2 analog balanced inputs.SDI embedded Timecode and Tally transmission are possible in place of 1 audio channel (if any embedded in the SDI). Several other possibilities are available to remote basic functions (Tally and GPIO)
- The selection of a channel can be manual or automatic. In P2P mode, the link is possible only between 1 receiver and 1 transmitter. In the Broadcast mode, up to 6 receivers can be linked to a single transmitter, but data transmission from the receiver to the transmitter (S/N ratio, GPIO) is not possible