The Aluratek Bluetooth Sportclip Receiver is a wireless audio receiver that lets you use your corded headphones or earbuds with a Bluetooth-enabled (A2DP) smartphone, tablet, or computer. It clips securely to your clothing, making it a great solution for listening to music while working out.
The Sportclip is easy to setup and use. First, initiate the brief and simple pairing operation. When the blue LED flashes, it means that the Sportclip and your device have been successfully paired. Plug your headphones or earbuds into the 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux In, and turn on the music or other audio on a Bluetooth-enabled device.
When you play music, the song title is displayed on the unit's LCD display. When receiving phone calls, the Caller ID info is shown. Your music automatically pauses when a call comes in, and resumes when the call ends.
The Sportclip can receive music streamed from a Bluetooth device up to 33 feet away. It supports Bluetooth 2.1, which provides superior audio quality.
Power is supplied to the Sportclip via internal rechargeable Lithium-ion battery (included), and gives you approximately 12 hours of life before recharging is needed. A USB 2.0 charging cable is included, allowing you to charge the unit from your computer.
- Sportclip design makes for a great work-out solution
- Built-in LCD displays song title and caller ID
- Up to 12 hours playback with the built-in rechargeable Lithium-ion battery
- Supports Bluetooth v2.1 for superior audio quality
- Stream music wirelessly from all Bluetooth smartphones, tablets, and computers up to 33' away
- Works with any phone or device capable of transmitting Bluetooth stereo (A2DP) protocol
- Limited one-year warranty