This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Equinox 3D Underwater Housing for Panasonic AG-3DA1 Camcorder is a durable waterproof case that enables you to shoot underwater with your Panasonic AG-3DA1 professional 3D camcorder. It has a depth rating of 330' (100.6 m). The housing features mechanical controls for all essential camcorder functions, including On / off, start / stop, mode, photo, adjust and rear dial.
The housing is constructed from thermal-based polyvinyl carbonate (PVC), and has a built-in flat lens port. The included external color correction filter for blue water helps to restore some of the colors that are typically lost underwater, giving you more vibrant and accurate color in your video.
The BRS / Ballast Release System serves a dual purpose: easy travel and fast transport to the surface, should you run into trouble during your underwater video adventure. Simply pull on the quick release pin on one of the wings and the wing and ballast/handle both release; the housing now becomes positive in buoyancy and shoots to the surface.
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at a maximum depth of 330' (100.6 m)
- Mechanical controls provide access to all essential camcorder functions: On / off, start / stop, mode, photo, adjust and rear dial
- Durable, thermal-based polyvinyl carbonate (PVC)
- Lens Port
- Built-in flat port
- Color Correction Filter
- Included external blue water filter helps restore colors that get absorbed underwater, resulting in more vibrant and accurate color in your video
- Ballast Release System
- BRS serves dual purpose: Easy travel and transport to surface. Simply pull on quick release pin on one of the wings and wing and ballast/handle release, housing becomes positive and shoots to surface
- Optional LCD Monitor
- The top-mounted LCD monitor is highly recommended for improved visibility beneath the surface (sold separately)