The HD10 Underwater Housing for Panasonic AG-AC130 Camcorder from Equinox is a durable polyvinyl carbonate waterproof housing for your Panasonic AVCCAM HD Handheld Camcorder. It enables you to safely shoot underwater with your camcorder to a maximum depth of 200' (61 m). Mechanical controls provide access to essential camcorder functions. The housing has near-neutral buoyancy at approximately 33' (10 m). Optional internal color correction filters are available to help restore colors that get absorbed beneath the surface. External filters are not available.
The housing includes a rear-mounted 2.5" Color LCD monitor with a rechargeable battery and charger. It also has an EO waterproof bulkhead for video out to the water's surface. The BRS / Ballast Release System serves a dual purpose: Easy travel and fast transport to the surface, should you run into trouble during your underwater video adventure. Simply pull on the quick release pin on one of the wings and the wing and ballast/handle both release; the housing now becomes positive in buoyancy and shoots to the surface.
- Depth Rating
- Safe to use at a maximum depth of 200' (61 m)
- Manual mechanical controls give you access to the camcorder's essential functions, including Power on / off, Record start / stop, Zoom-Wide/Telephoto, White Balance, Auto Focus, Auto/Manual focus Switch and ND Filter
- Crafted from durable, thermal-based polyvinyl carbonate. Near-neutral buoyancy at approximately 33' (10 m)
- Lens Port
- Dome port
- Color Correction Filters
- Internal color correction filters are optional; external filters are not available. Color filters help restore colors that get absorbed underwater due to the water's acting as a giant blue or green filter
- Included Monitor
- 2.5" Color LCD monitor with rechargeable battery and charger
- Other Video Accessories
- EO waterproof bulkhead connector for video out to the surface of the water
- Ballast Release System
- BRS serves dual purpose: Easy travel and transport to surface: Simply pull on quick release pin on one of the wings and wing and ballast/handle release, housing becomes positive in buoyancy and shoots to surface