The P8H61-M LX Plus Rev. 2.0 Motherboard from Asus is a uATX form factor motherboard with the Intel socket 1155 for 2nd and 3rd Generation Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors. The motherboard is PCIe ready and supports 2-channel DDR3 memory and 16 PCIe 3.0 lanes.
The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 2200 (O.C) / 2133 (O.C) / 2000 (O.C) / 1866 (O.C) / 1600 / 1066 / 1333 MHz to meet higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia and Internet applications.
With its fast user-friendly interface, the ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use software package. The all-in-one software offers diverse and easy-to-use functions, without the need to switch back and forth between different utilities. It allows you to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings.
- DIGI+ VRM Digital Power Design
- All digital CPU power controls work perfectly together to match the Voltage Regulation Modules (VRM) using the Intel H61 chipset. The CPU voltage and VRM frequency are adjusted automatically or by via user-defined profiles, thus ensuring greater energy efficiency and PC stability. This creates an ideal computing platform for a diverse range of applications, including gaming, multimedia, office work, and heavy multi-tasking.
- PCIe 3.0 Ready
- PCIe 3.0 is the latest PCIe bus standard with improved encoding schemes. It provides twice the performance of current PCIe 2.0. Total bandwidth for an x16 link reaches a maximum of 32 GBps. Clearly, PCIe 3.0 provides you unprecedented data speeds, combined with the convenience and seamless transition offered by being completely backwards compatible with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0 devices. PCIe 3.0 is a must-have feature for users who wish to improve and optimize graphic performance, as well as have the latest technology available.
- Intel H61 Express Chipset
- The Intel H61 Express Chipset is the latest single chipset design to support the new 1155 socket Intel 3rd / 2nd Generation Core i7 / Core i5 / Core i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors. It enhances performance by utilizing serial point-to-point links, which allows increased bandwidth and stability.
- Exclusive ASUS Interface
- EZ Mode displays frequently-accessed info. You can choose system performance settings and drag and drop boot priorities. Advanced mode for performance enthusiasts includes detailed DRAM settings via a dedicated memory info page for complete insight.
- AI Suite II
- With its fast user-friendly interface, ASUS AI Suite II consolidates all the exclusive ASUS features into one simple-to-use software package. It allows you to supervise overclocking, energy management, fan speed control, voltage and sensor readings. This all-in-one software offers diverse and easy-to-use functions, without the need to switch back and forth between different utilities.
- Network iControl
- Real-Time Network Bandwidth Control With a single-click on/off button, the application currently in use has its data and network bandwidth prioritized over other programs. Prioritize your favorite software easily by configuring profiles through the intuitive user interface. Within the profile, programs can be pre-scheduled to run during a specific time period to avoid network congestion and long waits on downloads. The Auto PPPoE network connection provides a one-step setup for enhanced online convenience. Overall, it is an intuitive network bandwidth control center.
- Anti-Surge Protection
This feature detects overvoltage conditions and prevents voltage surges from spreading in real-time. It also actively reduces the overvoltage supply to protect the system.
1. Real-time over voltage detection.
2. Active protection against potential damage to your motherboards and systems.
- Tap into the real-time power-saving EPU chip through a simple onboard switch or AI Suite II utility. You can get total system power savings by automatically detecting current PC loadings and intelligently moderating power consumption. This also reduces fan noise and increases component longevity.
- LGA1155 Socket for Intel 3rd / 2nd Generation Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron Processors
- This motherboard supports the Intel 3rd / 2nd generation Core i7 / i5 / i3 / Pentium / Celeron processors in the LGA1155 package. It also integrates iGPU, memory and PCIe controllers to support onboard graphics with dedicated chipsets, 2-channel (2 DIMMs) DDR3 memory and 16 PCIe 3.0 / 2.0 lanes. This enables high graphics performance. Intel has the most powerful and energy efficient CPUs in the world.
- Dual-Channel DDR3 2200 (O.C) / 2133 (O.C) / 2000 (O.C) / 1866 (O.C) / 1600 / 1066 / 1333 Support
- The motherboard supports DDR3 memory that features data transfer rates of 2200 (O.C) / 2133 (O.C) / 2000 (O.C) / 1866 (O.C) / 1600 / 1066 / 1333 MHz to meet higher bandwidth requirements of the latest 3D graphics, multimedia and Internet applications. The dual-channel DDR3 architecture enlarges the bandwidth of your system memory to boost system performance.
- UEFI BIOS (EZ Mode)
Flexible and Easy BIOS Interface
ASUS UEFI BIOS offers the first mouse-controlled graphical BIOS designed with selectable modes, providing a user-friendly interface that goes beyond the traditional keyboard-only controls. It also natively supports fully-utilized hard drives larger than 2.2 TB in 64-bit operating systems.
- Fan Xpert
- The Fan Xpert allows you to adjust the CPU and chassis fan speeds according to different ambient temperatures caused by different climate conditions in different geographic regions and your PC's loading. The built-in variety of useful profiles offers flexible control of fan speed to achieve a quiet and cool environment.
- Fanless Design: Stylish Heatsink Solution
- The stylish heatsink features 0 dB thermal solution that offers you a noiseless PC environment. Its beautiful shape upgrades the visual enjoyment for motherboard users. Furthermore, its design lowers the temperature of the chipset and power phase area through high efficient heat-exchange.
- High-Quality Conductive Polymer Capacitors
- The motherboard uses high-quality conductive polymer capacitors onboard for durability, improved lifespan and enhanced thermal capacity.
- Quick and Easy Info for Enhanced System Control
- F12 BIOS snapshot hotkey for sharing UEFI information and troubleshooting
- New F3 shortcut for most accessed information
- ASUS DRAM SPD (Serial Presence Detect) information for accessing memory information, detecting faulty DIMMs and handling difficult POST situations.