The TC-Helicon VoiceTone Mic Mechanic Pedal For Vocals is designed for improving the sound of vocals for live performance and recording. The pedal features a balanced XLR input and output, a low-noise pre-amplifier with phantom power, a recessed gain control on the side of the unit, and controls for adding reverb, delay, pitch, and tone correction to your mix.
For reverb and delay, you can select from eight different presets including room, studio, club, hall, echo delay, tap delay, and combinations of reverb and delay such as room and echo or club and echo. The pedal features a tap tempo footswitch that allows you to tap your foot to sync the delay of the pedal to the music you are playing. A dry/wet control knob allows you to dial in the amount of reverb and delay into your vocal mix. For improving the tonality of your signal, the pedal includes a tone button with automatic equalization, compression, de-essing, and gating optimized for vocals. To ensure that you sing in key, the petal also includes auto chromatic pitch correction with variable control.
If you want to control the pedal without being next to it, you can purchase TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone with built-in effect button. The pedal also includes a USB port for connecting to TC-Helicon's VoiceSupport application, which provides you with you updates and product-specific news.
- Selectable Reverbs and Delays
- The pedal features eight selectable reverbs, delays, and combinations of reverbs and delays to enhance the sound of your vocals
- Auto Chromatic Pitch Correction
- To keep you singing in key, the pedal features an auto chromatic pitch correction circuit with variable control
- Dry/Wet Mix Control
- The pedal allows you to dial in the amount of reverb and delay into your mix
- Adaptive Tone Button
- To improve the tonality of your vocals, the pedal includes an adaptive tone button that applies automatic equalization, compression, de-essing, and gating
- Balanced XLR Input and Output
- The pedal utilizes balanced XLR input and output connections for hooking up the pedal to a microphone and mixer
- Low Noise Pre-Amp with Phantom Power
- The microphone utilizes a low noise pre-amplifier with recessed gain control knob and constant phantom power
- USB Connection to VoiceSupport
- The pedal features a USB port for connecting to VoiceSupport software for updates and news
- Controllable With MP-75 Microphone
- You can control the effect of the pedal using the effect button on the TC-Helicon MP-75 Dynamic Microphone
- Durable All Metal Construction
- For strength and durability, the pedal is made from die cast metal