The 260LP Inline Ethernet Lightning Surge Protection Kit from Enable-IT is a set of compact ruggedized weather resistant units that provides lightning and surge protection for CAT3, 5, 5e and 6 data applications. For maximum protection, this kit provides two 260LP units - one at each end of your CAT3, 5, 5e and 6 cables run. The units are fully compatible with 10/100 Base-T Ethernet networks providing protection to Ethernet data pairs
This lightning surge protector kit is also compatible with Cisco Aironet 1100 and 1200 series access points, DC Injectors and other equipment supporting reverse polarity pin outs. The internal high speed semiconductors clamp any voltage, positive or negative on the wires. The limits are +/- 15 V on pins 1, 2, 3 and 6 and +/- 58 V on pins 4, 5, 7 and 8.
The compact ruggedized weather resistant housing features a single port access. It is designed for inline cable use and can be sealed for waterproof protection if needed. A ground cable is provided in the lightning protector housing for superior grounding. This is a plug-and-play device that requires nothing more than connection to an Ethernet cable to use.
- The 260LP Inline Ethernet Lightning Surge Protection Kit protects 10/100 Base-T Ethernet LAN from electrical surges or spikes
- The units have a single line RJ-45 Ethernet interface and grounding wire lead
- It supports IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3at standards and also both normal and reverse polarity devices. Moreover, it supports up to 100 Mbps full and half-duplex Ethernet modes
- The kit supports digital VoD channels
- Plug and play installation with a small box profile allows rapid connectivity of your network
- It is a passive device; therefore no interference or power is required for either end
- The kit features a lightweight inline enclosure made of ruggedized steel for weather resistant protection
- The units are RoHS compliant