The QIT1065 65" LED Dual-Touch Screen from QOMO can be used as an electronic whiteboard to display video, still pictures, and PC data. The QIT1065 integrates a LED panel with a high-sensitivity touch screen; ideal for use anywhere a presentation is required. The unit is designed with LED backlight technology to deliver high image quality with low power consumption.
Users can smoothly write or draw directly on the screen, and also conveniently enlarge and reduce the size of the on-screen images. The QIT1065 ships with Flow!Works, annotation software to create presentations, lessons for teachers, or annotate over pre-made PowerPoint presentations.
The dual-touch screen does not require a projector, which eliminates any type of messy projector install. No drivers are needed for touchscreen operation.
Lastly, the QIT1065 is available with many input and output options.
- Easy Touch-Screen Presentation Solution
- The QIT1065 is an easier, sleeker interactive presentation solution that displays a vibrant image and has virtually no delay when annotating
- Keep the Lights On
- With QOMO's QIT1065, with its toughened, anti-glare glass, the classroom doesn't have to sit in the dark. Leave the lights on and present by a window
- Software for a Great Presentation
- Teachers can use the annotation software, Flow!Works, to create lessons, or annotate over pre-made PowerPoints or any online resources
- Projector Not Required
- This screen requires no projector, which eliminates projector installations, projector bulbs and a projection shadow
- Put the Presenter at Ease
- Great for use in a classroom, conference room or any showroom