The QWB200-BW-H Interactive Infrared Whiteboard from QOMO uses IR technology to recognize your pen, wand or finger, and is able to track you anywhere on the screen. The QWB200-BW-H includes an anti-glare surface. With the supplied pens (3), you can write freely on the QWB 78" (1981.2 mm) interactive infrared whiteboard.
The pen can perform left and right mouse clicks and pen strokes. This versatile board is typically mounted to a wall or on a floor stand, and easily integrates into any corporate or educational environment.
QOMO ships with Flow! Works annotation software. Flow! Works software is a very useful tool for teachers who use integrate the whiteboard into their classroom. For instance, you can take your lesson plans, and presentations to a new level, which makes your lessons stand out and come alive whether used by the teacher, or having students come to the board. With Flow!Works, you're sure to find teaching more exciting and more rewarding with higher grades from your students.
- Using advanced IR technology it recognizes the pen or finger and can track you anywhere on the screen
- Easily integrates into a complete conference network
- Surface is durable, cleans up easily and is coated to provide minimal glare
- Flow! Works annotation software included
- Annotate over any application and save your work
- The versatile board is typically mounted to a wall or floor stand