The Transvideo 8" CineMonitor HD6 3D View Classic Monitor includes multiple display modes to evaluate stereoscopic convergences and cameras correlation. Each camera/eye can be independently monitored as well as flipped vertically and/or horizontally.
The measurement tools (waveform and histogram) display the 2 signals analysis superimposed. To use the 3D mode, the 2 signals must be synchronized.
A specific manual written by Alain Derobe describing theory and basics of 3D-Steroscopic shooting with the CineMonitorHD 3DView comes with each monitor.
- 3D Tools
- 3D modes include 3 Anaglyph (Red/Cyan, Green/Magenta, Blue/Yellow), Monochrome, and Shutter Glasses. A basic Infinity Grid and Picture Shift functions help to achieve two-camera photometric matching.
- 2D Tools
- Standard tools include Full color Frameline & Matting Generator and Tri-color Tally. An optional virtual Horizon movable on the display can also be ordered
- Standard Monitoring Functions
- Diplay settings include: Aspect Ratio (16/9 and Anamorphic, 4:3 in SD), Fixed markers (TV safe, 4:3 and 14/9), Zoom & Reframe, Image Flips & Monitor Reverse. Multiple color adjustments are available: Colorimetry (D56/D65/manual calibration), Gamma Adjust, Color / Green / B&W display modes, Blue Check.
- Picture Analysis
- Measurement tools include: Line Waveforms (Y, R, G, B), Parade Waveforms (YRGB) with user-programmable clipping levels, Histogram, Vectorscope, Exposure monitoring. 1