The Transvideo 12” CineMonitorHD12 SB Evolution SuperBright Monitor features RFR (RealFrameRate processing) technology and provides true monitoring of existing in-camera images with 1-frame delay or less. The processing technology displays clear images without aliasing or motion-blurs. The monitor is configured with HD / SD SDI, HDMI, and analog inputs, with automatic recognition of all standards.
The user interface is very friendly and shows intuitive menus and direct access keys. The 4:3 screen is partitioned into 2 areas, a picture zone which displays the picture in 16:9 format and the tools and measurements which are displayed in the remaining free area of the screen.
The CineMonitorHD Evolution Monitor can be set in 2 operating modes either for outdoor viewing or color monitoring. In the Full Bright mode, details in both the dark areas and highlights are maintained even during full sunlight exposure without a hood.
This monitor features an aluminum housing and optical glass that protect the screen. It also comes with a battery socket (V-Mount or Anton-Bauer). Furthermore, firmware and software updates are possible by using a USB key.
- Color calibration (D56 / D65 / manual), calibrated for full brightness
- Dimmer adjustment (Curves LogC, LogF, PanaLog)
- Gamma adjustment (Color / Green / B&W modes)
- Blue check
- Line waveforms (Y, R, G, B) / parade waveforms (RGB, GBR, YRGB, YPrPb) / frame waveforms with user-programmable clipping levels, detailed waveform with 70% overlay
- Luminance histogram
- Detailed vectorscope & phasemeter
- Exposure monitoring
- 3 anaglyph modes for 3D preview (Red / Cyan, Green / Magenta, or Blue / Yellow)
- 3D B&W mode to check lens correlation plus 3D color mode
- Monochrome mode (camera 1 in magenta, camera 2 in green) for fringes monitoring
- Full color frameline & matting generator
- Timecode display
- Audio monitoring
- Voltage control
- Tri-color & on-screen tally (including embedded SDI tally)
- Focus help tool (multi-color, adjustable level)
- Lens & CineTape data reader
- Horizontal and/or vertical flip/flop of input 1 and/or 2 (right or left eye) for beamsplitter rigs
- Programmable grid to check lens convergence
- Locating cross
- Measurement tools showing simultaneously the 2 signals for black level, white level, and flicker adjustment
- Color frameline & matting included
- Waveform YRGB, histogram, exposure analysis, white / black / mid-tone monitoring included
- Cooke / Agenieux lens interface
- Arri LDS display
- Audio analyzer & display
- 3D tools available in HD SDI 720p, 1080I, 1080Psf, 1080p, and HDMI