The L Bracket for Canon 7D Without Battery Grip from Jobu Design is an Arca-Swiss-compatible L bracket designed for use with the Canon 7D digital camera without the optional battery grip. It's machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum, and designed to allow access to all switches, buttons, rubber covers, latches, etc. The Arca-Swiss profile on the bottom and left side of the camera allow use in landscape and portrait modes when shooting from a ballhead.
An included removable side-plate is required only when using a cable release in portrait format. This reduces the overall bulk when using the camera in the field, or any time this access is not required. In these cases, you can leave the plate at home and save space in your bag.
- For Canon 7D camera without battery grip
- Arca-Swiss-compatible L bracket
- Machined from solid 6061-T6 aluminum
- Access to all switches, buttons, etc.
- Use in landscape or portrait format with a ballhead