The Diamond VC500 One Touch USB Video & Audio Capture for Windows works with included software to capture and transfer video, audio, and/or still images from almost any video device to a computer for storage. The USB end plugs into the computer, and one of the connections on the other end plugs into the video device. The other end features RCA Composite and S-Video connections. At the push of one button the capture and transfer takes effect in real-time as the video/audio/still plays on the video device. Compatible devices include TVs, DVD players, VCRs, cameras, and video game consoles. The VC500 provides a convenient and cost effective way of saving old VCR footage.
The included software pulls up on the computer and lets you know when to begin capture, at which point you would press the one button abovementioned. Additional to capture functionality, the software also has basic editing and DVD burning functions and is capable of publishing directly to YouTube.
- Captures and transfers video/audio/stills from a video device to a computer
- Captures in real-time as the video/audio/still plays out
- Included software features basic editing, DVD burning, and YouTube publishing functions
- Convenient and cost effective way of saving old VCR footage
- RCA Composite and S-Video connections to video device
- Supports NTSC and PAL video standards