The black iCircle-Multi Directional Stand and Grip for the iPad 2, new iPad and iPad 4 with Retina Display from Rolling Ave is a unique cover that snaps on to the back of your iPad 2, new iPad or iPad 4 and creates an easy to use stand. With a simple twist, you rotate the hinged ring from its flat position on the cover to your preferred viewing angle-portrait or landscape. The ring snaps and tilts into either position, so there's never any guesswork. You can even set it up for a comfortable typing position. In addition, when the ring is deployed, it can be used as a handhold for the iPad. When you're done, just rotate the ring back into its flat storage position.
The process is simple. Merely snap the cover on to the back of the iPad, lift the central aluminum ring that rests over (but does not hide) the Apple logo and rotate it to the left or right to your desired position. There are no fancy folding covers to deal with. No grooves in which you must insert your iPad; just a simple, easy to use ring on a die-cast metal hinge that props up your iPad.
The iCircle can be used in conjunction with your optional Smart Cover although it is not required. It's lightweight at 0.7 lb and can be stored in your briefcase without the worry of adding any significant bulk to your load.
- Precisely fits the rear of the iPad 2, new iPad and iPad 4
- Four mode stand for portrait, landscape, typing and handheld positions
- Sturdy, stylish, efficient easel stand design
- Works with or without optional Smart Cover
- The iCircle maintains view of the Apple logo on the back
- Sturdy material provides protection while maintaining iPad's slim profile
- The ring design offers a secure grip for safely carrying your iPad