The IQ763NI-V6 IQeye Megapixel Day/Night Indoor IP Camera with V6 Lens from IQinVision offers an affordable blend of high-end features that make it suitable for monitoring areas such as banks, airports, driveways and healthcare centers. Included in the package are the Megapixel Day/Night Camera and a 12-40mm telephoto lens along with the necessary cables that you need for installation. With its 1/3" CMOS sensor, the security camera captures clear images at a resolution of up to 3.6MP. In addition, this camera's 12-40mm telephoto lens with a 25° wide and 9° tele oscillatory ventilation ensures coverage of a wider surveillance area.
Analog video out and remote back focus facilitate easy image capture and installation. Moreover, the One-Touch-Focus feature ensures sharp images and greatly reduces installation time. It also allows you to make fine focus adjustments from a remote computer, eliminating the need for manual focus adjustments at the camera location.
Designed for low-light surveillance, this camera features Day/Night switching and offers a sensitivity of 0.3 lux in color and lesser than 0.05 in B&W modes at F1.8. Featuring a moveable IR filter for day and night functionality, the camera provides image controls for optimization of video for any lighting condition. Moreover, the Lightgrabber technology ensures high performance in low-light conditions.
On detecting any motion in the vicinity, the camera captures just-in-time snapshots and sends alarm triggers. These snapshots or footage can be stored on a microSD card, or can be recorded for Direct-To-Storage creating a flexible standalone recording platform ideal for motion-based recording for remote monitoring.
This camera can be powered by Power-over-Ethernet or directly by AC or DC voltage. Its built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables.
- Excellent Image Quality
- 1/3" CMOS sensor and a 12-40mm telephoto lens captures clear and crisp images at a resolution up to 3.6MP
- Minimum illumination of 0.3 lux (color) and lesser than 0.05 lux (B&W) makes the camera suitable for low-light surveillance
- Backlight compensation adjusts video gain to correct the exposure when the object is in front of a bright light source
- White balance feature adjusts the red, green, and blue colors taking a standard white reference to get clear images
- Moveable IR filter for Day/Night functionality switches between color and B&W as per changes in ambient lighting, ensuring accurate color reproduction in daylight and enhanced B&W images at night
- Optimized Use of Bandwidth & Storage
- H.264 and MPEG streams can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints
- SDHC card slot with IQrecorder for recording images or small video clips
- Direct-to-Storage recording make the 7 Series a flexible stand-alone recording platform ideal for motion-based recording or remote monitoring
- Available IQapps
- IQrecorder allows you to easily record images to your network server, network attached storage (NAS), or on the security camera using a compact flash drive
- IQaccess on-camera intelligent software turns any IQeye camera into a basic access control system or remote attendant/notification system
- IQmanager simplifies installation and management of IQeye cameras on the network, and it can be used to manage everything from small-scale systems with a few IP cameras
- IQfinder discovers and displays IQeye devices on your network
- Intelligent Features
- Motion detection feature triggers an alarm in case of any movement in a designated portion of the video display
- Lightgrabber technology ensures high performance in low-light conditions
- Includes features such as privacy masking, image crop, 180° Flip and Rotate images
- Remote Back Focus for sharp focusing
- One-Touch-Focus feature for sharp images greatly reduces installation time and allows fine focus adjustment from a remote computer, eliminating the need for manual focus adjustments at the camera
- Password Protection restricts access to unauthorized persons
- 2-Way Audio
- Allows for interactive communication between the camera and monitoring site
- Power over Ethernet
- Supports Power-over-Ethernet or can be powered directly via AC or DC power
- Built-in 802.3af compliant PoE allows the camera to receive power directly from its network interface, making installation possible without the need for additional wiring and cables