The UV39 UV Plus+ Multiview Device from EVGA is an external USB adapter which uses the available USB 2.0 or 3.0 port on your notebook or desktop and turns it into an additional video output, for use with other displays. This extra space can then be utilized for productivity, multitasking, gaming, multimedia video and graphics editing. The GPU-less design uses a virtual driver, which works with your existing graphics card. It uses lossless compression for transferring video signals, which provides crystal-clear viewing on your additional display. The device has high-performance DDR memory with full support for Windows Aero and high-resolution capabilities.
- UV Plus+ connects your desktop or notebook using available USB 2.0/3.0 port and turns it into an additional video output for use with other displays, be it LCD, CRT or projector.
- It allows additional displays to increase productivity by expanding, rotating and mirroring the virtual workspace. It can be extended left, right, above or below and can also be rotated left, right or upside-down.
- The GPU-less design utilizes a virtual driver, which works with your existing graphics card.
- The device has high-speed DDR memory and features lossless compression for transferring video signals, which provide crystal-clear viewing on your additional display.
- UV Plus+ supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 with a maximum refresh rate of 85 Hz.
- It has full support for Windows Vista Aero with low power consumption and silent operation.
- The stackable design with a small footprint has a magnetic surface and is completely portable, making it easy for travel.
- It features an Onboard Activity LED.